Samsung Begins Official Roll-out Of Its Smart AI Assistant, Bixby Updates
South Korean OEM, Samsung was reported to be bringing the smart AI assistant codenamed Bixby on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone and it was one of the best things to expect on the device except that the AI Assistant never came with the much-famed Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
The OEM however revealed that it would release the Bixby to English speaking countries later in the year with the German variant of Bixby coming in much later and it appears the tech company is doing just as promised as Bixby updates have been confirmed.
Samsung was reported to have started rolling out updates to the Bixby apps including Bixby itself, Bixby PLM, Bixby Wakeup, Bixby Dictation and Bixby Global Action.
The update rollout has been reported to be distributed to several markets around the globe which will see users to actively fiddling with the smart AI Assistant which has been rumored to trump Apple’s Siri and rival Amazon’s Alexa.
However, notable regions where the Bixby updates have been recorded include South Africa, US, UK, India, the Netherlands, and Germany.
With the launch of the updates, its easier on Samsung to assume that the OEM has fulfilled its promise and has begun the Bixby process.
You may also like
- Samsung begins update roll out to Galaxy S5
- Samsung Begins Official Roll-out Of Its Smart AI Assistant, Bixby Updates
- Samsung begins to push out September security patch to the Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung begins sale of Galaxy S5 to scale carrier ban in Korea
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 pre-orders begin on U.S. Cellular, shipping begins October 17