Samsung begins update roll out to Galaxy S5
South Korean OEM, Samsung is not about to forget it’s own product from three years ago, the Samsung Galaxy S5 device as the tech company has begun August security patch roll out to the device.
For users of the Samsung Galaxy S5, the security patch is arriving as version G900FXXS1CQH1 and comes weighing in at between 75MB and 100MB depending on the region.
The update is however currently hitting Europe although other regions are expected to have gotten the latest patch.
Curious about the changes which come with the latest update release, the update brings along with it some Android security fixes for the month of August.
However, the Galaxy S6 devices are also getting the latest patch especially on AT&T carrier with the latest patch arriving as version G890AUCS6DQH1 for the S6 cctive, G920AUCS6EQH1 for the S6, G925AUCS6EQH1 for the S6 Edge and G928AUCS4EQH1 for the S6 Edge+.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung begins update roll out to Galaxy S5
- Samsung Begins Official Roll-out Of Its Smart AI Assistant, Bixby Updates
- Samsung begins to push out September security patch to the Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung begins sale of Galaxy S5 to scale carrier ban in Korea
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 pre-orders begin on U.S. Cellular, shipping begins October 17