Samsung calls iPhone users “wall huggers” in new commercial
In as much as Samsung ads are always cool, the company is never far away from controversy.
In a new commercial where the Korean phone maker Samsung was showing off the features of the it’s current flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S5, it made mockery of it’s Apple by telling users not to be “wall huggers”, as cited by BlackBerry CEO John Chen some months ago.
The ad, titled “Galaxy S 5 — Wall Huggers” is one episode in the ad series Samsung is using to promote their new Galaxy S5.
It showed Apple iPhone users charging their smartphones in nearly every socket available all day, while Samsung users can just swap their batteries with a charged one and or keep the dying one alive via Samsung’s Ultra Power Saving Mode.
In the end, it says, “Don’t be a wall hugger”.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung calls iPhone users “wall huggers” in new commercial
- Samsung announces 96% of Note 7 units recalled, security measures in airports lifted
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report
- Samsung pushing out Note 7 softwares to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung offering freebies to Indians that have pre-ordered the Note 7 to switch to a Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge