Samsung commences roll-out of February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships in India
Samsung has been doing good on the Android security patch for the month of February, and already, we have seen the update hit some of their units – both unlocked and otherwise. Given that they are shelling out the updates over the air, it has been hitting units in batches and now, Samsung has started the same roll-out for another region.
If you are a user of either of the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge flagship units, it would interest you to know that the February security patch has started to hit the Indian market. This update comes in fairly light at a size of just 100MB, and it changes the security level to February 1. We are sure that the Galaxy S7 is getting this update, but have no proof to show that the Edge variant is getting it too. However, we have no reason to doubt that the same amount of love is being shown to the curved screen variant
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung commences roll-out of February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships in India
- eBay commences Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge pre-orders in the UK
- Alcatel Idol 2 Mini S
- Release Date And Specs For OnePlus 3 Revealed
- LG G Pad 8.3 headed for UK at £259.99
- Details of $100-priced Lenovo A6600 emerge from TEENA
- Two new Sony smartphones get certified by the FCC