Samsung has developed flexible…what? Batteries
During a battery show at their home country of South Korea, Samsung, the world’s biggest supplier of mobile phones and smartphones, showcased a flexible battery at the event tagged InterBattery 2014.
Sammy says that the batteries are fit for wearable devices but the spokesperson didn’t speak on using these batteries on smartphones and or how they can help in making actual flexible phones, a bid Samsung ventured in as of last year.
With the ever-growing need for smart wearables, it’s safe to assume that the next few years will produce a lot of new kind of products and “weird” designs so Samsung said it’s technology will be available in the mass market by 2017. And oh, the batteries were brought in by “hot” Asian models, per Samsung and LG tradition.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung has successfully replaced over 1 million units of faulty Note 7 devices
- Samsung has promised Clear View casings for the 2017 Galaxy A5 and A7
- Samsung has reportedly started mass producing Exynos 8890 to meet Galaxy S7’s making
- Samsung has an 18.4″ tablet in the making — could fold into two when idle
- Samsung has dual-SIM Galaxy A5 in tow for China