Samsung executives get the hammer following unimpressive 2014
Samsung has finally made it’s much talked about switches in management. First of all, head of Samsung Mobile, CEO J.K Shin isn’t going anywhere, so are most of other top executives at Samsung. Instead, WSJ reports that dozens of vice presidents, senior vice presidents and executive vice presidents “were removed from their positions or fired” from Samsung’s IT and mobile communications businesses.
Last year, 227 executives were promoted at Samsung Electronics, the branch of Samsung Group that owns the IT and mobile unit. However, only 165 will be promoted this year owing to the disappointing performance of the section.
In India, Samsung chose Rajiv Mishra as head of corporate social responsibility division in the country, in addition to his current role of vice president of internal and external communications.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung executives get the hammer following unimpressive 2014
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series leaks in a new YouTube video
- Samsung To Expand Virtual Reality Business Outside Smartphones
- 150 Employees Each from Sony And Samsung Laid Off In India
- Samsung falls behind Apple in LTE smartphones and most searches on search engines