Samsung Fingers, last year’s April fools joke, might come to reality soon
During last year’s April Fools day, Samsung pranked users with a gadget they called the “Samsung Fingers“, an inexistent supposed smart hand glove with a 3-inch “flexible UHD Super Emo-LED” display, a hidden 16-megapixel camera, 4GB of RAM, S Laser, 5G connectivity and what have you.
Now, the jokes are over. Samsung appears to be working on the real thing now. With the latest batch of patents registered by the Korean phone maker, there’s no doubt something like the fictional Samsung Fingers is coming to reality soon.
According to the USPTO website, an “Electronic Device Having Sensor and Operation Method Thereof” was filed by Samsung Electronic. There’s not much known about the device (if any) for now but lets watch and see what will happen next.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung Fingers, last year’s April fools joke, might come to reality soon
- Samsung (Galaxy) Fingers comes with a 3-inch “flexible UHD Super Emo-LED” display
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Nougat update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 flagships to be delayed for some regions
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in India gets security patch for January, embedded Samsung Pay app