Samsung (Galaxy) Fingers comes with a 3-inch “flexible UHD Super Emo-LED” display
Samsung is an innovative company, no doubt.
And while the other OEMs are making April Fool jokes with their products, the Koreans decided it’s time to unveil something no one has ever done before.
According to Sammy, the Samsung Fingers is the company’s “first wearable glove” with a 3-inch UHD Super Emo-LED. The display is flexible, of course.
The device comes with just 4GB of RAM, 32G or 64GB of storage, 16MP hidden camera and baby and heart rate monitor — just like in the just-released Galaxy S5.
Samsung Fingers comes with special features like the Talk To The Hand, which records what people are saying when you are too busy to give them attention. It comes in “Tough” and “Class” variants, with each designed to design match your mood.
Samsung says that Fingers will be available when April Fool’s Day is celebrated everyday.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung (Galaxy) Fingers comes with a 3-inch “flexible UHD Super Emo-LED” display
- Samsung Fingers, last year’s April fools joke, might come to reality soon
- Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch are both offficial
- Samsung Ativ SE for Verizon outed online
- Samsung’s will soon launch the ‘world’s first’ LTE-Advanced phone’, S4 sales still going strong