Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Coming In 8 Colour Variants, Wallpapers, Primary Specs Revealed
Samsung has been rumored to be working on the Galaxy Note 8 for quite some time now as the tech company delved into primary production days after it launched the Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices. However, ahead of official launch of the device which has been scheduled to hold on August 23, more information about the device has surfaced online.
The Galaxy Note 8 according to fresh reports will be coming to market in 8 colour variants which is indeed similar to the earlier released Galaxy S8 and the S8+ models.
The phablet will also borrow some specs from the sheets of the latest Galaxy S8 and S8+ as it will come devoid of the physical home button.
The Note 8 phablet with 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display will rather come into the market sporting a full screen display design which is expected to cover almost the entirety of the front panel.
The Galaxy Note 8 is expected to go on sale as from mid-September and has been rumoured to be packing a dual camera system and 6GB of RAM under the hood. For the batter, it will be packing a 3,300 mAh battery and same processor as found on the Galaxy S8+.
You may also like
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 becomes official with fingerprint scanner, other specs
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s price drops
- Samsung Galaxy J2 with better specs spotted on benchmarking website
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE escapes South Korea, goes on pre-order in Malaysia
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 lands with rugged body