Samsung Galaxy Note III – first pictures shows up
Today we received the very first pictures of the Samsung Galaxy Note III and to be frank, Samsung really did a good job in the design. The phablet, unlike the Galaxy Ace III we brought to you yesterday, does not have the now-boring look of the Galaxy line. It has a rectangular body and sharper edges and we haven’t confirmed if the body is made of aluminum or Samsung’s trademark polycarbonate plastic.
The Samsung Galaxy Note III is expected to run the all new Andrroid 4.3 on a 2-gigabyte RAM with an octa-core or snapdragon 800 CPU variant depending on region. The display is a 6-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display along with a Stylus (S Pen) .The device will bear a 13-megapixel camera.
You may also like
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
Anxiety mounts over MMM Nigeria “payday” 14 January 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 becomes official with fingerprint scanner, other specs
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s price drops
- Samsung Galaxy J2 with better specs spotted on benchmarking website
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE escapes South Korea, goes on pre-order in Malaysia
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 lands with rugged body