Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 3 units on the T-Mobile network gets updated
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 3 units that are registered to the T-Mobile network have started to get a new update, and this one updates the security on the phones to the new month that we just turned. For both devices, the update would come in with software numbers of M919UVSFQA1 and T217TUVSBQA1 respectively, and they would keep your devices secured as much as what Google has deemed fit for the month of February.
From the carrier’s website, it can be seen that the update doesn’t do anything else to the units, and doesn’t even try to improve them from the Android KitKat 4.4.4 platform that they have been on for a while now. It is maybe worth mentioning that since the year 2015, this is the first update that both units would get.
As always, this is an OTA rollout, and we believe you know the drill already if you have been following us for a while.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 becomes official with fingerprint scanner, other specs
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s price drops
- Samsung Galaxy J2 with better specs spotted on benchmarking website
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE escapes South Korea, goes on pre-order in Malaysia
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 lands with rugged body