Samsung Galaxy S5 is on fire (literally)
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is still one of the very best phones around despite Samsung announcing a replacement for the smartphone barely a week ago. While at it, the smartphone somehow tried to show it’s still sasha fierce by setting itself on fire somewhere in a user’s home in the United States Of America.
A Reddit user Jjhend said he left his T-Mobile smartphone at home to get some groceries at a nearby store only to walk home into a smoking phone and a room smelling like an electrical burn. Jjhend said he poured some water on the burning device only for things to escalate for a while.
On warranty, the user said he doesn’t have such since his two-year agreement (on which he still owes T-Mobile $400) is still on. Samsung is yet to respond to the report (openly) so we’ll keep our ears open and watch out for what is going next — the best possible scenario is giving a free Galaxy S5 and maybe some cash to the user.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now