The Samsung Galaxy S6: It’s a fine phone — if these pictures were true
Much has been said about Samsung’s upcoming flagship that we hardly go a day without a leak or purported shots the smartphone.
Just last week, popular phone protective case maker Spigen posted pictures of its products for the unannounced Samsung device on Amazon and we caught a glimpse of what the Galaxy S6 could look like. Today, we just laid our hands on a couple of CAD-generated images of the phone and we thought this is just too cool and we’ve got to show our readers.
The pictures originate from Korea and are based on the sketched schematics (pictured above) of the next Galaxy flagship leaked onto the Internet a couple of days ago. These pictures are just cool anyway and we won’t have much grudges if the Galaxy S6 will look like this. Son, over to you Sammy fans: Will you like the Samsung Galaxy S6 to look like what you’ve seen in the pictures (or better, differently)?
You may also like
- ZeroLemon releases 5,500mAh battery case for the Samsung Note 8
- Live Images Of The Samsung Galaxy J7+ Surfaces Online
- The Samsung Leader 8 Flip Phone Comes With Dual Screen
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Nougat update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 flagships to be delayed for some regions