Here are Samsung Galaxy S6’s earphones
For Samsung fans, waiting till Sunday seems like waiting till eternity — folks can’t just wait till their favorite company’s next flagship is unveiled on March 1, and that’s why we keep posting these updates to keep some of their curiosity in check.
Now, Samsung designed the Galaxy S6 under the codename Project Zero. What Zero stands for is that everything regarding the handset will be designed from scratch (not in any way resembling any of the older predecessors) — including the headphones.
The below pictures were of the headphones/earbuds to be packaged with the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The accessories were made in a factory in Vietnam from where they were leaked. Enjoy.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Google Pixel 2 Smartphone Leaks Online, Here Are The Specs
- Samsung’s 18.4″ tablet its not foldable but here are talking points on the Samsung Galaxy View
- Here are Samsung Galaxy S6’s earphones
- Google Nexus X (Nexus 6) is made by Motorola, here are pics
- Here are the top 3 Apple iPhone 6 jabs from competitors