Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Unveiled
South Korean OEM, Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active device and the device comes looking rugged and quite durable.
The S8 Active however comes to market with some technical adjustments compared to the Galaxy S8 and the S8+ device variants.
The S8 Active, for proper durability comes to market with a rugged back cover and along with it comes the English version of Samsung’s much talked about Bixby Artificial Intelligence personal assistant.
It also comes packing a 4,000 mAh battery with support for wireless charging, and a shatter-proof 5.8-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display.
On the camera front, the Galaxy S8 Active comes with a 12MP rear camera and on the front panel, an 8MP which does well in low light conditions.
The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset with Adreno 540 GPU coupled for graphics. The Octa-core processor is also paired with 4 GB of RAM and an internal storage memory size of 64GB.
Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, built-in GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO support.
Like its other counterparts, the Galaxy S8 Active comes running on the Android 7 Nougat OS and is coupled with fingerprint and iris scanners features for added security.
You may also like
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 becomes official with fingerprint scanner, other specs
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s price drops
- Samsung Galaxy J2 with better specs spotted on benchmarking website
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE escapes South Korea, goes on pre-order in Malaysia
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 lands with rugged body