Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch with circular face teased in trailer video
For smartwatch lovers, especially Samsung Electronics fans, it seems like September can’t come any faster now. The next generation of Samsung Gear S watches will be introduced at the IFA trade show on September 3 and that’s why the Korean tech maker, Samsung, is arousing our taste buds with teaser videos of the smart timepiece.
From the latest video uploaded on YouTube today, Samsung once again reaffirms the smartwatch’s round face, showing off several features of the device — including one that looks like a feature that is already existing on the Apple Watch: sending out heart beats (0.14).
During the IFA in Berlin, Germany, many companies will unveil their wares as well as make important announcements. The Sony Xperia Z3 went official at last year’s edition of the fair and rumors have it that Sony will unveil the Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 compact at this year’s event.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung Gearing Up To Release A 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 Powered Phone
- Samsung Gear S2 preorders: first batch of 1,000 units sold out in 2 hours
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch available first week of October
- Samsung Gear S2, Gear S2 Classic and Gear S2 3G smartwatches unveiled
- Dear Apple Watch: Samsung Gear S2 will come with SIM slot and phone calling functionality