Samsung Gear VR hits the shelves in December
First, Samsung showcased the Gear VR back in September but didn’t announce when the device will go public. OK, first, the Samsung Gear VR is device made by Samsung and Oculus VR which can turn your smartphone into a virtual reality gaming machine.
And now, Samsung is making it public. A release date has been set aside for the wearable next month. “It will come in two versions: for $249, you’ll get the headset bundled with a Bluetooth gamepad, and for $199, you’ll get only the headset,” Oculus announced.
Speaking of availability, the Samsung Gear VR will be sold in only the United States for the time being. You can make a reservation for it right away from Samsung’s website here.
You may also like
- Samsung Gearing Up To Release A 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 Powered Phone
- Samsung Gear S2 preorders: first batch of 1,000 units sold out in 2 hours
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch available first week of October
- Samsung Gear S2, Gear S2 Classic and Gear S2 3G smartwatches unveiled
- Dear Apple Watch: Samsung Gear S2 will come with SIM slot and phone calling functionality