Samsung Gearing Up To Release A 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 Powered Phone
As the world awaits the release of the Galaxy Note 8 device from the stables of South Korean tech company, Samsung, it appears the tech company is planning a little side dish for its fans as yet another device with the Samsung branding has been spotted online.
Coming days before the official announcement of the Galaxy Note 8, the latest device which has been spotted online is codenamed Samsung SM-A5300.
Recent spotting on benchmarking website, Geekbench reveals that the new device will be coming packed with the Snapdragon 660 processor and paired with 6GB of RAM.
The model name however suggests that the device may be a possible successor to the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017).
Recall that the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) smartphone came with the model number SM-A5200.
The possible successor to the device, the SM-A5300 will go against the grain as in its predecessor which packed the Samsung Exynos 7880 processor. The Galaxy A5 (2017) however came into the market packing 3GB of RAM.
You may also like
- Samsung Gearing Up To Release A 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 Powered Phone
- FCC Certifies Samsung’s Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S8 leaks in new images
- Huawei FLA-AL00 specs outed by TENAA