Samsung GT-I8200 wants to be Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition
The Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini was announced last two years ago as the smaller alternative to the original Samsung Galaxy SIII flagship.
Fast-forward to now, January 2014, Samsung has reportedly made a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition. With the original S3 Mini being retailed at $230, a lot is left to wonder about what price the Value Edition will carry.
Looking at the pictures, the new Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition strikes a similar identity with the GS3 Mini, and may do the same spec-wise.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung GT-I8200 wants to be Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition unveiled with Android 4.4 KitKat
- Lenovo has something big to announce on March 28
- HTC Releases new teaser ahead of HTC U11 Plus, U11 Life release
- Bendable display debuts with a Samsung phone this October
- Samsung’s new batteries bring double capacity without incremental size changes
- Huawei Ascend Y600