Samsung GT-I8200 wants to be Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition
The Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini was announced last two years ago as the smaller alternative to the original Samsung Galaxy SIII flagship.
Fast-forward to now, January 2014, Samsung has reportedly made a new phone called the Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition. With the original S3 Mini being retailed at $230, a lot is left to wonder about what price the Value Edition will carry.
Looking at the pictures, the new Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition strikes a similar identity with the GS3 Mini, and may do the same spec-wise.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung GT-I8200 wants to be Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini Value Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition unveiled with Android 4.4 KitKat
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset unveiled for budget phones
- Phablet-sized Microsoft Lumia 950 XL outed in leaked renders
- Apple iPhone 7’s Red Color Variant Discontinued
- People called 911 because of FaceBook outage