Samsung have sold 5 million Galaxy Note 3 units in less than a month
Since September when it was launched, Sammy has sold 5 million units of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, this was made known today by the Korean outfit’s CEO, JK Shin.
You can recall that both the 1st generation of the Galaxy Note and the Galaxy Note 2 accounted for over 38 million units sold since the line was introduced in 2011.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a ‘big phone’ (aka phablet) with a 5.7″ touchscreen, 13MP camera and 3200mAh battery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung have sold 5 million Galaxy Note 3 units in less than a month
- Samsung offering freebies to Indians that have pre-ordered the Note 7 to switch to a Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 visits TENAA, variant to have 6GB RAM and improved space
- Leak: Verizon could have the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 for preorders starting from 3rd August
- Zauba confirms the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 would have a 12MP rear snapper