Samsung hires pregnant woman to help you forget about the iPhone 6 (and Apple)
Hey Galaxy lovers. Still thinking about Apple, or maybe not? Stop thinking because Samsung has stopped doing that a long ago.
The Korean technology company has finally given anti-Apple campaigns a break on Tuesday when it released a commercial that had nothing with the newly-announced iPhone 6, or it’s bigger mate, the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
In the new ad, Samsung features actress Kristen Bell from “Veronica Mars” and “House Of Lies” shows to display how a tedious Hollywood pregnant wife’s life can become easier by using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
We don’t know if the peace will remain like this or will there be more shots fired. The shots will probably be fired from Apple’s camp following their massive iPhone 6 pre-order rack-up, but that should be after the Cupertinos finish dishing out the container-load of paid iPhones in their possession by Friday.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Samsung hires pregnant woman to help you forget about the iPhone 6 (and Apple)
- iPhones and iPads locked remotely, hacker demands ransom
- OUKITEL K4000 Pro Priced at $89.99 Goes On Sale On Chinese New Year
- Best iPhone and iPad apps for 2014
- YU launches the Yureka S and Yunique Plus in India
- Apple’s massive iPad Pro to start shipping from Nov. 13th