Samsung in the works over a Galaxy On7(2016)
It has been over a month since we saw on GFXBench that the remake of the Samsung Galaxy On7 device for the year 2016 would be sporting a QUALCOMM snapdragon processor and right now, another source, GeekBench, has let leak that we should be expecting another variant of the device that would be running instead on the internally made Exynos chip. This leak from GeekBench confirms that the Exynos chip variant would be the 7870 chipset and would also pack 3GB of RAM among other things.
The device is currently appearing with a model number SM-G610F and for now, its final destination has to be the Indian market. from a listing that was seen on Zauba, this variant is also expected to carry a rear fingerprint sensor.
The earlier spotted snapdragon processor variant of the device is also expected to head into another Asian market, China to be precise, an all other specs in both devices are expected to remain same.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Internet Browser V6.2 Now Available For All Android L+ Devices
- Samsung in fresh bad press as the Galaxy S7 explodes again in the Philippines
- Rumor: Samsung in the works over a Tizen OS flagship, to be named the Z9
- Reports suggests Samsung in the works over 5000mAh smartphone
- Samsung in the works over a Galaxy On7(2016)