Samsung inches closer to the sky with 10-story Silicon Valley headquarters
Samsung as you may know is one of the biggest movers and shakers of the tech industry. Coming all the way from South Korea, the phone maker has numerous ties with outfits in Silicon Valley, the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area in the United States which is home to many of the world’s largest high-tech companies.
With a $300 million exotic 10-story building cited right in the heart of Silicon Valley, Samsung unleashed one of the best architectural structures for an office building in recent times. The “almost finished” complex will serve as Samsung’s North American headquarters having 1.1 million square feet of floor space and including a clean room for semiconductors and a “fitness center in the sky”.
When asked to hint the number of staff the new building will house, a Samsung spokeswoman declined to comment, however, the architect behind the project says that 15 % of the remaining work to be completed on the site is just interiors and open space fittings.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung inches closer to the sky with 10-story Silicon Valley headquarters
- Amazon slashes $150 off the 8.0 inches variant of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Samsung Galaxy C9 shows up on GeekBench with 6 inches screen and 6GB RAM
- 18.4 inches Samsung Galaxy View gets permanent price cut
- Samsung Galaxy C9 expected to carry 5.7 inches of screen