Samsung launces the Galaxy J7 Prime in United States markets, sells via Amazon
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has been launched for a while now but it has been seen parading itself and getting business done in the Asian region up until now that Samsung has seen reason to launch it elsewhere and going out of the Asian sphere, the United States gets it next.
Already available from the stables of Amazon, they would allow you pick up a unit of the device for as low as $285 but at this time, they only have the black colour variant listed which means that you might have to stall making that order if you were hoping to get yours in another hue.
If you would consider the specs that this piece of hardware packs at this price, be rest assures that under the hood is truly an Exynos 7870 chipset which is paired to 3GB of RAM and an internal storage space of 16GB. Running on the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, the device draws power from a decent 3300mAh battery which serve both the 8MP camera unit on the front and the 16MP shooter out back.
Sporting a fingerprint sensor too, the design is rounded off by the 5.5-inch of screen.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung launces the Galaxy J7 Prime in United States markets, sells via Amazon
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note 5 gets updates, no Marshmallow yet
- Alleged real specs of LG Class outed
- Oppo Neo 7 released in India with INR 9,990 price tag
- Google confirms total ditching of the Nexus name, removes 2015 Nexus from its listings
- Mophie introduces 2500mAh battery case for Samsung Note 5