Samsung launches Galaxy On5 and On7 budget smartphones
Samsung, after releasing its high end devices such as the Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge +, have also done something good for their customers in the mid and entry-level smartphone market and launched two new devices for their use and fancy. The Samsung Galaxy On5 and the Galaxy On7 saw a few corners cut for the phone to achieve total compatibility with the markets it has been made for but this doesn’t mean that these devices still do not retain a certain level of uniqueness that makes them worthy to look at.
The Samsung Galaxy On5 is the smallest of the devices and it comes equipped with a 5 inch screen, 8MP camera and a battery rated at 2600mAh. The Samsung Galaxy On7 on the other hand has a 5.5 inch of screen, holding a rear camera of 13MP and a front shooter of 5MP. With its battery set at 3000mAh, that’s pretty laudable on the part of Samsung for a mid budget smartphone.
The devices also support the 4G LTE connection and you have the option to slot in double SIMs into the device as need warrants. Both devices also come with 8GB of internal storage (with about 4.9GB of this being user available) and also, use a 1.2GHz CPU that runs on about 1.5GB of RAM.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung launches the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, reveals specs and pricing options
- Samsung launches the new Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in India
- Samsung launches Upgrade Progam in South Korea to compensate Note 7 users
- New poster suggests Samsung launches the C9 Pro tomorrow, not C9
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM