Samsung launches the Tizen Z2 in Kenya, sells for around $60
Samsung already said that the newly launched handset in the Tizen line of devices, the Samsung Tizen Z2, would be launched in regions all across the world and not kept exclusive to just one market. Of the continents that was mentioned when they were talking about this launch was Africa and first launching the smartphone in South Africa some few weeks ago, we knew that they were not just making empty promises.
However, they have launched the smartphone in another country in the same region now and we expect it to his other parts of Africa soon.
Now setting foot in the country of Kenya, the Tizen device would be selling for KSH 6000 which is about $60 and it has been made available via Safaricom, a carrier network in the region. It should be noted that Africa is not the only place that this device has seen so far as it had also been to Asia, including the regions of Indonesia, India, and Nepal.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung launches the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, reveals specs and pricing options
- Samsung launches the new Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in India
- Samsung launches Upgrade Progam in South Korea to compensate Note 7 users
- New poster suggests Samsung launches the C9 Pro tomorrow, not C9
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM