Samsung launches Tizen-powered Z1 for $92
After months of anticipation, Samsung Electronics has finally unveiled its second Tizen-powered smartphone, the Samsung Z1. Interestingly, the handset represents the first time the Korean phone maker would be launching a product with the OS as Samsung Z failed to launch last year.
The all-new Samsung Z1 features a 4-inch 480p display with PLS TFT design. The smartphone is powered by a dual-core CPU paired with 768MB of RAM and a Spreadtrum SC7727S chipset. There’s 4GB of on-board storage as well as 64GB microSD card slot and a dual SIM slot. The phone is powered by a 1500mAh battery.
For photography, the Z1 uses a 3.15MP camera which comes equiped with a LED flash as well as a front-facing VGA snapper for taking selfies.
In India, the Samsung Z1 will be available for INR 5,700 ($92) without contract. Customers who purchase the device with from Reliance or Aircel will get 500MB of free data to use for 6 months.
Samsung is expected to release the device in Russia as well as several other markets.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Samsung launches the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, reveals specs and pricing options
- Samsung launches the new Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in India
- Samsung launches Upgrade Progam in South Korea to compensate Note 7 users
- New poster suggests Samsung launches the C9 Pro tomorrow, not C9
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM