The Samsung Leader 8 Flip Phone Comes With Dual Screen
South Korean tech company, Samsung may be bringing back flip phones and in a trendy new fashion as the Samsung Leader 8 smartphone comes in a gorgeous design along with dual screen.
The device which looks much like a clamshell is due for release in China, however, information is limited as regards its global availability.
The Samsung Leader 8 flip phone comes packing pretty impressive specs for a 4.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED screen device.
Under the hood of the device which comes with an aviation-grade aluminum design is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and an internal storage size pegged at 64GB.
The device further supports microSD card for further expansion of the internal storage memory capacity along with a rear 12MP camera setup and on the front panel, a 5MP camera is mounted for selfie.
The Samsung Leader 8 also packs a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel all powered by its 2,300mAh battery which comes equipped with the wireless charging feature.
You may also like
- ZeroLemon releases 5,500mAh battery case for the Samsung Note 8
- Live Images Of The Samsung Galaxy J7+ Surfaces Online
- The Samsung Leader 8 Flip Phone Comes With Dual Screen
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Nougat update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 flagships to be delayed for some regions