Samsung, LG and Motorola will all unveil wearables at Google I/O
First is Samsung. After taking a long break from Android in terms of wearables, will be unveiling an Android-powered smartwatch at the event.
The Google I/O conference will hold on June 25 in San Francisco, USA. The event will host about 6,000 people who will include tech execs, developers, programmers, and all other people that matter to technology.
Samsung’s smartwatch has not been named, at least in the public. But our sources ascertain that Samsung is really going to announce a smartwathc that day.
Motorola will also reveal their Moto 360 on that day, our sources claim. Sporting a €249 price-tag as reports claim, the round-faced smartwatch will be made public at the Google event.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung, LG and Motorola will all unveil wearables at Google I/O
- Korea gets LG V30 & V30 Plus, cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Report claims that Samsung plans to contract LG to make Galaxy S8 batteries