Samsung offering $1.25 million incentive to lure developers to Gear
As the title depicts, Samsung is offering $1.25 million to app programmers in hope they’ll develop quality apps for the Tizen OS-running Galaxy Gear2 smartwatch.
The bonanza comes in a competition format and will take place on May 8th across the world at venues in South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, Brazil, and Russia.
The developers with best apps for the Samsung Galaxy Gear2 and Samsung Galaxy Fit will be rewarded with price monies and $1.25 million has been set aside for that by Samsung.
This is not the first time someone is doing something similar, Microsoft held a certain Windows Phone developer exercise in the past which saw more developers and more apps on the Windows store.
Hit the source link below to get more information about the Samsung developer program.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung offering $179 off the Galaxy S7 units, throws in deal sweetners too
- Samsung offering freebies to Indians that have pre-ordered the Note 7 to switch to a Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- Samsung offering as much as $100 for returning your Galaxy Note 7 in the US
- Samsung offering $1.25 million incentive to lure developers to Gear
- T-Mobile offering the Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and Note 5 at a $200 price rebate