Samsung offering freebies to Indians that have pre-ordered the Note 7 to switch to a Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
The Galaxy Note 7 units from Samsung were plagued by a kind of bad luck that we have not seen before in the world of smartphones and even more so, on a flagship device for that matter which was supposed to have had the best of engineering and tests done on it before it was sent out.
After a first recall, it went into the market again for a brief time and after that, there was another recall which could be where Samsung finally calls the curtains on this one. However, the device was yet to launch in the Indian market before the first and second recall went live and there had already ben people who have gone on to place pre-orders for it.
To make this situation un-problematic, Samsung has offered those in India incentives to take the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge instead and if they should opt for this, they also get to have a free Gear VR headset, Level U wireless stereo headset and a $50 Oculus VR content voucher as well as a free screen replace on the device they have chosen within a period of 12 months.
If none of the stated above interests you, there is nothing stopping you from going for a full refund which would see you re-credited with the total amount you paid for bookings.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung offering $179 off the Galaxy S7 units, throws in deal sweetners too
- Samsung offering freebies to Indians that have pre-ordered the Note 7 to switch to a Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge
- Samsung offering as much as $100 for returning your Galaxy Note 7 in the US
- Samsung offering $1.25 million incentive to lure developers to Gear
- T-Mobile offering the Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and Note 5 at a $200 price rebate