Samsung officially details Galaxy A7 metal smartphone
Samsung launched the Galaxy A7 in the Philipinnes last week but the company didn’t give out full details of the smartphone, however, we stumbled on the full gist posted on Samsung Tomorrow, Samsung’s official blog.
Firstly, we found out the phone is coming in two variants. One has an Exynos 5 Octa 5430 chip (with 1.8GHz quad-core Cortex-A15 and 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU) while the other features Qualcomm’s midrange 64-bit solution, the Snapdragon 615 (1.5GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 & 1.0GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU).
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The body measures 151 x 76.2 by a nifty 6.3 mm thickness, with the weight tipping the scale at 141 grams. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with TouchWiz UI afloat.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 comes in dark blue, white, or gold color flavors. The Samsung product will have specific price models in each market.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung officially announces the Blue Coral colour variant of the Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung officially details Galaxy A7 metal smartphone
- Samsung officially introduces Galaxy Note 4 (and Gear S) in India for INR 61,500
- Samsung officially announces Exynos 5430 chipset with 300 mbps download speed
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Officially Launched in India