Samsung officially introduces Galaxy Note 4 (and Gear S) in India for INR 61,500
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been launched in India. The phone has been pending release for sometime now but at last Samsung says you can purchase the flagship phablet in India by 17th October (Friday).
The Korean phone maker set the MRP (maximum retail price) of the Note 4 at INR 61,500 ($1001) meaning that dealers could offer the smartphone at around INR 58,300 ($948) and INR 58,500 ($952).
Alongside the smartphone comes a SIM card-enabled smartwatch which was Samsung introduced back in September before the 2014 kicked off. The Samsung Gear S ticks with a 1.2GHz CPU inside as well as 0.5GB of RAM and 4GB of storage. The watch is available at the MRP of INR 29,500.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Samsung officially announces the Blue Coral colour variant of the Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung officially details Galaxy A7 metal smartphone
- Samsung officially introduces Galaxy Note 4 (and Gear S) in India for INR 61,500
- Samsung officially announces Exynos 5430 chipset with 300 mbps download speed
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Officially Launched in India