Samsung patents curved tablet design
Talking of change, it seems Samsung wants to change the way our tablets look and feel.
The South Korean mobile phone, tablet and PC maker just recently registered a patent at USPTO which might oversee a tablet without that basic flat regular rectangular design.
The design shows two somewhat curved ends on the tablet, bringing in the question of flexible displays coming to tablets; Even though the main importance of the curve is to give a more comfortable grip when holding the tablet.
Feed your eyes, as Samsung might bringing evolution to the tablet world. But don’t get too exited, patent trolling has been the norm of the day — we might actually not see a tablet in such form just a company trying to stop the others from creating such.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Samsung patents ‘Samsung Galaxy Note Edge’: Another version of the Galaxy Note 4?
- Samsung patents curved tablet design
- Samsung applies for new application patents, suggests dual cameras on the Galaxy S8
- Samsung Sued by Huawei over patents
- Court Knock Over $120 Million Decision On Samsung Infringement On Apple Owned Patents