Samsung Philippines will launch dual SIM Galaxy S6
Announcement of the Samsung Galaxy S6 has come and gone. The flagship has brought its own wows as well as disappointments — some sections of the crowd wanted removable battery, microSD card slot and the dust is going to take a long time to settle.
While at that, Samsung Philippines has disclosed it will launch a variant with two nano SIM slots in the country instead of just one. However, the curved Samsung Galaxy S6 edge will be released with a usual single SIM support.
The company didn’t disclose whether there will be any changes in specs such as the presence of a microSD card slot neither did they mention when the smartphones will be available for purchase.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Samsung Philippines will launch dual SIM Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE Now available in the Philippines
- Samsung in fresh bad press as the Galaxy S7 explodes again in the Philippines
- Official: Samsung Galaxy A7 unveiled (and launched in the Philippines)
- Galaxy J7 Prime enters the Philippines, goes live for preorders