Samsung Planning To Hoard The Upcoming Snapdragon 845 For Galaxy S9
South Korean OEM, Samsung is yet to release the Galaxy Note 8 but has started preparations for the release of the upcoming flagship and successor to the recently released Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus devices.
The tech company which loaded the first shipment of the Snapdragon 835 chipset on the Galaxy S8 has been rumored to be planning a possible release of the S9 with the upcoming chipset from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 845 chipset.
Recall that prior to the release of the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, the tech company had been accused of hoarding the Snapdragon 835 SoC from other tech companies including HTC, Sony and LG. However, it appears the same will happen for the upcoming S9 as Samsung has been hinted to be planning a major launch of the device with the upcoming chipset.
Samsung had forced LG to load the much later Snapdragon 821 on the G6 instead of the proposed Snapdragon 835 and had also forced HTC into delaying the production of the HTC U11 which it had earlier planned to load the latest 10nm FinFit chipset on.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung Planning To Hoard The Upcoming Snapdragon 845 For Galaxy S9
- Samsung Planning To Release The Galaxy Tab A (2017) Soon
- Samsung planning unveiling of Galaxy C9 on 21st October
- Samsung planning to mass produce the Galaxy S7 units to make up for Note 7 losses
- Samsung planning the launch of the Samsung Galaxy C9