Samsung Planning To Release The Galaxy Tab A (2017) Soon
From all indications, it appears South Korean tech company, Samsung has a new entry level Android tablet which is expected to be ready soon for the market as the tech company’s upcoming product has been spotted on benchmarking website, TENAA.
The device which is expected to come as a successor to the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is most likely to be unveiled soon and it is expected to come with the name, Galaxy Tab A (2017).
The device according to recent spotting on TENAA is expected to come into the market with the model number SM-T385C and pack the 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 processor under the hood.
The 8-inch display device with a resolution of 1200 x 800 pixels is also expected to come packing 2GB of RAM under the hood paired with 16GB of ROM which can be further expandable using micro SD card.
For the optics, the device is expected to come packing an 8MP camera on the rear panel and a 5MP camera on the front panel all running on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Samsung Planning To Hoard The Upcoming Snapdragon 845 For Galaxy S9
- Samsung Planning To Release The Galaxy Tab A (2017) Soon
- Samsung planning unveiling of Galaxy C9 on 21st October
- Samsung planning to mass produce the Galaxy S7 units to make up for Note 7 losses
- Samsung planning the launch of the Samsung Galaxy C9