Samsung praises Galaxy S6 (and Galaxy S6 Edge) camera as ‘intelligent’
It’s less than a month till we see the next Samsung Galaxy S phone. Quite a lot of people will argue that last year’s Galaxy S5 was a “flop” and didn’t evoke much difference in comparison of 2013’s Galaxy S4, but hey, Samsung is trying to tell everybody not to worry, this flagship is going to be awesome like you’ve never seen before, after all it was desinged from scratch via Project Zero et al.
Here’s Samsung’s head of Camera R&D Group, DongHoon Jang, who also doubles as Senior Vice President, saying that the Galaxy S6 (alongside obviously, the Galaxy S6 Edge variant) will sport a camera which “will be intelligent and do all the thinking for users, allowing them to take amazing pictures under any conditions, without having to worry about anything more than just pressing the shutter button.
“It will demonstrate just how far Samsung has advanced smartphone cameras, and once again will open the creative side of our users for new ideas and new possibilities,” Jang added.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is expected to break cover with a 20-megapixel OIS-enabled camera as well as a front-facing 5MP selfie-snapping unit. The supposedly grade A camera will come with a dual tone LED flash and light sensor for light balancing features.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung praises Galaxy S6 (and Galaxy S6 Edge) camera as ‘intelligent’
- Users claim iPhone 6s overheats when installing apps
- Huawei launches the mid range Enjoy 6 in China, sales to start soon
- LG G Pad 2 tablet allegedly has an 8.3-inch display, Snapdragon 805 SoC
- China: Meizu launches 5-inch M1 smartphone for $110
- Microsoft finally opens preorder for the HP Elite x3 in the US
- Apple sued by a former owner of iPhone over undelivered iMessages