Samsung praises Galaxy S6 (and Galaxy S6 Edge) camera as ‘intelligent’
It’s less than a month till we see the next Samsung Galaxy S phone. Quite a lot of people will argue that last year’s Galaxy S5 was a “flop” and didn’t evoke much difference in comparison of 2013’s Galaxy S4, but hey, Samsung is trying to tell everybody not to worry, this flagship is going to be awesome like you’ve never seen before, after all it was desinged from scratch via Project Zero et al.
Here’s Samsung’s head of Camera R&D Group, DongHoon Jang, who also doubles as Senior Vice President, saying that the Galaxy S6 (alongside obviously, the Galaxy S6 Edge variant) will sport a camera which “will be intelligent and do all the thinking for users, allowing them to take amazing pictures under any conditions, without having to worry about anything more than just pressing the shutter button.
“It will demonstrate just how far Samsung has advanced smartphone cameras, and once again will open the creative side of our users for new ideas and new possibilities,” Jang added.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is expected to break cover with a 20-megapixel OIS-enabled camera as well as a front-facing 5MP selfie-snapping unit. The supposedly grade A camera will come with a dual tone LED flash and light sensor for light balancing features.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung praises Galaxy S6 (and Galaxy S6 Edge) camera as ‘intelligent’
- Users claim iPhone 6s overheats when installing apps
- Huawei’s C199S features a 5.5-inch screen and 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset
- Meizu sends out invites with the Nokia E71 for possible Max unveiling
- LG reportedly testing own 64-bit CPU to match Snapdragon 810
- BlackBerry Looking For WhatsApp Alternatives
- Essential Phone Begins Early Landing, Available For Purchase