Samsung To provide Cloud Printing In South Korean Post Service
Today Samsung signed a historical memorandum for them to provide cloud printing services on South Korea’s Post Service.
So starting the date published this post, all Korean customers can use their individual smartphones or even tablets for them to print their individual mail and check its delivery statuses.
In the past, this was only allowed on windows desktop computers that have the ability to print the mail status.
The recent solution can be done with android and iOS operating system. Registered users can also download Cloud Print app from Samsung directly to their devices in order to use the new service. Payment is available via app, users can set the rendering procedure on their devices that will be deleted after done printing in order to protect personal privacy.
Samsung expects that its mobile printing will increase around 20 percent this year with South Korean printing market partnering Samsung as postal service.
Samsung extend its printing business as part of the key factor for the company growth in order to catch up its competing powerhouse like Sharp, HP and Canon. Added with strengthen security for its user.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Samsung To Rollout Nougat Update To More Smartphones
- Samsung to launch The Galaxy C7 Pro outside of China soonest
- Samsung to push out Nougat update to original Galaxy A5 unit
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Its official! Samsung to disconnect Note 7 units in the US on 16th December