Samsung pushes the Nougat to Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge units in India, includes surprise
As part of a global rollout plan which has seen some regions start enjoying this new serving, Samsung has now started to push out the Nougat update to their recent flagships in the Indian market. this means that the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge users in India can now get to see what the big 7 would feel like in their own units too.
For both devices, the update comes in quite heavy, totalling a size of 1.3GB and bringing a number of improvements on board too. For example, features such as the TouchWiz, security settings and the Always ON display system have been optimised for the unit too.
For those that live in India, Samsung has also put in a small surprise package in the Nougat update, and we think that you would love this one.
Now, you can get to pay for purchases via the integrated Samsung Pay mechanism. With a teaser accompanying the update too, this could mean that Samsung is hoping to launch the payment system in the country on a full scale.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung pushes the Nougat to Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge units in India, includes surprise
- Samsung pushes out 5th Nougat beta update to the Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Samsung pushes out October security patch to their Galaxy S6 Edge+ units
- Samsung pushes back launch of Galaxy Note 7 in Malaysia also
- Sony pushes out security updates to Xperia XA Ultra and Xperia C5 Ultra units