Samsung pushing more Galaxy tablets, iPad sales stay stagnant
According to the info-analysis released today by IDC, Samsung has had improved tablet sales, while Apple only managed to retain the iPad’s market position.
Apple shipped 14 million iPads in 2012 Quarter 3. In Q3, 2013, they pushed 14.1 million, a less-significant, .1 year-on-year change, but then a plunge to 29.6% of market share from the 40.2% they had last year.
Samsung who managed to ship 4.3 million of the total 34.8 slates sold in 2012 Q3, sold 9.7 million tabs in this year’s Q3, holding down, 20.4 market share for itself while enjoying a 123% year-on-year growth.
Asus, Lenovo and Acer held third, fourth and fifth positions with 3.5 million (7.4%), 2.3 million (4.8%) and 1.2 million (2.5%) slates shipped respectively. The remaining unnamed bunch of tablet vendors were left to share what was left of the remaining 35% or 16.8 million units.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung pushing out Note 7 softwares to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung pushing more Galaxy tablets, iPad sales stay stagnant
- Samsung starts pushing Oreo update for Galaxy S8, S8+
- Samsung starts pushing out October security update to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- AT&T now pushing out Marshmallow updates to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.1 units