Samsung registers Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy A6, A8 and A9
So 2015 is the year when Samsung promised it will reduce the number of handset it floods into the market everyday? Well, it looks like 2015 isn’t quite the year when the headlines won’t be troubled for one or two weeks without the announcement of a new Samsung aka yet another Galaxy.
Why do we say so?
It is because it looks like Sammy is brewing a storm of smartphones. Recent trademark filings show the Koreans have registered a lot of phone names including the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active (a rigid, probably dust and water resistant version of the Galaxy S6), Galaxy A6, A8 and A9.
There’s no confirmation on when these devices will actually see the light of the day but judging on how fast Samsung usually is, it won’t take a while before you sight these devices in a showcase near you.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Samsung registers Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy A6, A8 and A9
- Samsung registers Galaxy V, Galaxy Adore and Galaxy S Fitness
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 allegedly surfaces online
- HTC To Strengthen its Mobile Device Security Features
- Alleged picture of iPhone 6 frame shows smartphone clearly has no side bezels
- Vivo Y22
- Samsung and LG phones set to take over White House as BlackBerry is kicked out