Samsung release Galaxy S4 Zoom with LTE
Nothing much to read here. It’s just that someone at Samsung thought it was cool to put LTE on a Galaxy S4 Zoom and throw it out to the market.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is just a camera-focused version of Samsung’s flagship device, Galaxy S4. Both the non-LTE version and this one packs a 16 megapixel camera with 10x optical zoom (24-240mm) with Xenon flash. Nothing was said about the price of this device but we expect little or changes from the earlier version.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Samsung Releases Smart AI Assistant, Bixby Worldwide
- Samsung releases official statement, asks that all Note 7 units be powered off
- Samsung releases security updates in India for the Galaxy S6 and S7
- Samsung releases update to Galaxy Note 5, improves performance and battery
- Samsung releases Lollipop update for AT&T supported Galaxy Note 4