Samsung releases security updates in India for the Galaxy S6 and S7
Samsung is providing support for some of their devices in the Indian market with the launch of a new security update that is already rolling out to these devices. The updates are expected on the Samsung Galaxy S6, the Samsung Galaxy S7 and as well, the edge variants that were made with these devices. The newest security updates patch the existing one and bumps the phone system up to the first of July.
The update comes in different sizes for the S7 and the S7 edge, with both weighing at about 104 MB and 100MB respectively. We don’t have the details or the S6 and the S6 edge yet but in due time, we would know more
For OTA updates like this, you might not get it fast so don’t panic. If you are in a hurry though, just head over to Settings and manually check for updates. Hopefully, this one doesn’t come with bugs like the latest security updates we have seen on android for this month.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung Releases Smart AI Assistant, Bixby Worldwide
- Samsung releases official statement, asks that all Note 7 units be powered off
- Samsung releases security updates in India for the Galaxy S6 and S7
- Samsung releases update to Galaxy Note 5, improves performance and battery
- Samsung releases Lollipop update for AT&T supported Galaxy Note 4