Samsung releases update to Galaxy Note 5, improves performance and battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5, coming in with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge +, has already established itself as one of the newest and best pieces of hardware in the market right now and the South Korean manufacturer can really point to it as a flagship device. Being all of these interesting things doesn’t mean the device doesn’t come with its own issues and Samsung is working hard to fix these issues with Over The Air (OTA) updates to their users using the Galaxy Note 5.
With the update weighing at about 144MB, it sees a lot of bugs fixed and problems rectified, bringing additional security measures on board with it likewise. This update also does more to improve the general performance of your device and reduce the rate at which battery juice is drained from the smartphone.
With a Marshmallow update expected early next year, this update would ensure that you can’t downgrade your device to lower ROMs. We are thinking that this is one of the many measures put in place to ensure your device would be ready for the Marshmallow.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Samsung Releases Smart AI Assistant, Bixby Worldwide
- Samsung releases official statement, asks that all Note 7 units be powered off
- Samsung releases security updates in India for the Galaxy S6 and S7
- Samsung releases update to Galaxy Note 5, improves performance and battery
- Samsung releases Lollipop update for AT&T supported Galaxy Note 4