Samsung Reportedly Cancels Galaxy S7 Edge+ In UK
There are reports arrived on our office that points out how Samsung decided not to launch Galaxy S7 Edge+ due to its backlash.
Samsung reportedly decided not to launch Galaxy S7 Edge+ handset, but instead push Note 6 as brand’s large screen handset in the United Kingdom.
The information came from both Forbes and TechRadar, who cited unnamed senior mobile network executive. The source said that one of its reasons not to launch S7 Edge+ is due to a “backlash from loyal Note fans”. It is still unclear whether this means Galaxy S7 Edge+ will be cancelled or whether it just won’t come to UK this year.
“Samsung isn’t going to launch the S7 Edge+ in the UK,” said the source as quoted by TechRadar. “I got the feeling that this had been a disappointment sale wise and the decision is to keep Note 5 out of Europe is now considered mistake.
So our information is that the Note 6 will launch in the UK in August and that there will be no S7 Edge+.”
You may also like
- Samsung reportedly launching the Galaxy Tab S3 on September 1
- Samsung Reportedly Cancels Galaxy S7 Edge+ In UK
- Samsung reportedly testing Galaxy Note 4 with Snapdragon 810 processor
- Samsung reportedly working on 14nm A9 chip for Apple
- Firmware for Samsung’s Galaxy S8 reportedly in development already