Samsung rolls out October security patch to Galaxy A8, J7 Prime and Core Prime
Some of the smartphones in the line-up of Samsung have already started to receive their own packets Android security updates and the latest bunch to get these that we have heard about is the trio of the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, the Galaxy J7 Prime and finally, the Galaxy A8.
The patch being rolled out and received by these devices is that meant for the month of October and we must say that this is interestingly on time, coming from Samsung.
If you check the log of the software for all the three devices up there, you would see that the date on the security settings have been changed and brought forward to the 1st of October.
This update has just started to roll out so don’t panic of you don’t see the notification wake you up one day and considering the fact that it is an OTA rollout, the impatient ones are advised to go to their Settings menu and manually request for the update instead of waiting it out.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung rolls out security patch to Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2017) units
- Samsung rolls out December security patch to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung rolls out security patches to the Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2016)