Samsung rolls out October security patch to the Galaxy A3 (2016)
Like we have earlier announced, this is the season of updates for devices and if you happen to own a unit that has been manufactured by this company, it is better you start to hope and pray for your own rollout now before they decide to stop everything software for a while and start from the top of the pile later on again.
Leaving the story and concentrating on the news, Samsung has started to roll out the security patch for the month of October to its 2016 refresh of the Galaxy A3 and this one is currently being accessed by the users of the device in the European region.
After getting this update, you would also notice that the android version of your device would be taken up to Marshmallow 6.0.1
This update has just started to roll out so you have no need to feel the heat if you are not getting it soon.
Impatience to see what this one carries can however take over at which pint we advise that you head over to your device settings and manually request the update.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung rolls out security patch to Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2017) units
- Samsung rolls out December security patch to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung rolls out security patches to the Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2016)