Samsung rolls out security patch to Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2017) units
Samsung has prepared a new update and they are rolling out this one to the units of the Galaxy A5 and 2017 refresh of the Galaxy A7 series. Coming to both devices with version numbers A500F1U1CQA1 and A710LKLU1BQA4 respectively, it is said that this brings on board the security patch for the month of January.
For now, there is no information on if there are other changes that this update brings on board, so we are keeping the official information fixed at just the security patch for last month. However, we expect that there be some performance improvement and stability updates in the pack. This is an OTA update too, and give that the rollout has just commenced, we advise that you exercise some patience in getting your own notification.
However, you could always head over to Settings on your phone and manually request the update if you are feeling impatient.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung rolls out security patch to Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2017) units
- Samsung rolls out December security patch to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung rolls out security patches to the Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2016)