Samsung rolls out update to the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung has a new update that has been developed and they are rolling out this new one to their Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge smartphones. This update is available to the customers in Europe alone and also, those that have been launched internationally.
To convince you to opt in for this update, be reminded that it brings with it the security patch for the month of September and also, support for the Samsung Cloud that debuted on top of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
As this is an OTA rollout, we probably cannot stress it enough that it would be rolling out in batches and as such, you would need to exercise a lot of patience before you get yours. If you are feeling impatient however and would like to have all the features that this new update offers as fast as you can, you can head over to your device’s Settings and manually request for the update. Any way you take, you are surely bound to get it soon.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung rolls out the February security patch to the Galaxy S7 flagships
- Samsung rolls out security patch to Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2017) units
- Samsung rolls out December security patch to the Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung rolls out another Nougat beta to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Samsung rolls out security patches to the Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J5 (2016)